Good Sources of Information
- Medline Plus: Breast Cancer
- NCCN (National Comprehensive Cancer Network) Guidelines: Breast Cancer
- American Cancer Society: Breast Cancer
- Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- MacMillan Cancer Support (Great Britain)
- Fact Sheets from Susan G. Komen for the Cure
National Breast Cancer Organizations
- National Breast Cancer Coalition
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Young Survival Coalition
- FORCE: Facing our Risk of Cancer Empowered
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Network
Breast Cancer in Men
- Medline Plus: Male Breast Cancer
- An overview written for physicians, Breast Cancer in Men.
- Bob's Breast Cancer (an essay by Bob Riter on Susan Love's website).
- This Man Survived Breast Cancer (an article by Ted Allen in Esquire Magazine).
- Male Breast Cancer Group on Facebook (with links to news articles)
- Free breast cancer screenings
Free breast cancer screenings (mammograms/clinical breast exams) are available for many women through the Cancer Services Program of Cortland and Tompkins Counties. Call 607-758-5523).
- Wigs, Turbans, Hats
- Breast Prostheses
- Support Groups
A Brief History of Breast Cancer Advocacy
Dr. Susan Love's Breast Book (A Merloyd Lawrence Book) - Susan M. Love MD
Be a Survivor - Your Guide to Breast Cancer - Vladimir Lange
Breast Cancer Husband: How to Help Your Wife (and Yourself) during Diagnosis, Treatment and Beyond - Marc Silver