Good Sources of Information
- National Cancer Institute: What You Need to Know about Prostate Cancer
- Medline Plus: Prostate Cancer
- NCCN Guidelines for Prostate Cancer
- American Cancer Society: Prostate Cancer
- MacMillan Cancer Support (Great Britain): Prostate Cancer
- Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer: Weighing Options (Wall Street Journal)
National Support Organizations
- Us TOO Prostate Cancer Support
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Tompkins Prostate Support Group. Meets third Wednesday of every month, 5:30 - 7:00 pm, Cancer Resource Center. (612 W. State St.). Open to men with cancer and their loved ones. For more information, call Brian Wilbur at 277-2404.
- Men's Breakfast Group. Meets every Friday at Royal Court Restaurant. 8-9 am. Open to men with all types of cancer. For more information, call Bob Riter at 277-0960.
- Other Local Resources