WOW!! Thank you for participating in the 25th Annual Walkathon & 5K Run!
We could not have asked for a more perfect day! And YOU are the reason this year’s event was such a HUGE success! Over 830 people walked or ran, and together we have raised over $177,000, helping to ensure that no one has to face cancer alone.
But we haven’t quite reached our goal yet, and we still have prizes to give out…… so keep collecting those donations through the end of the year!
For every additional $100 raised beginning today, receive a free T-shirt!
Click below to see:
- Race winners & times
- Photos from the event: More to come, so keep checking back.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have photos you’re willing to share.
- Photos on our Facebook page: Tag yourself, & post your own to our page!
- Walking the course (Jiwon Kim)
- Drone Videos & Pictures (Reed Huegerich)
- Our Talented Entertainers: What a great line-up this year!
- Our Generous Corporate Sponsors (scroll down)
Congratulations to our:
Top 5 Fundraising Teams:
- Women’s Group $8990
- Goes with Rose $7595
- Marilee’s Marvels $7409
- Cornell Community Cancer Partnership $4663
- Flock Cancer $4105
Top 5 Fundraising Individuals:
- Beth Brunelle $3650
- Chaya Spector $2250
- Aafke Steenhuis $2080
- Claudia Ayers $2025
- Eamonn Murphy $1891
If you put up a lawn sign, thank you! We’d love to re-use it next year,
so please leave it on our porch.
If you have any feedback (positive or negative) about the event, please send it to email@example.com. We continually strive to make this event bigger and better every year and rely on helpful suggestions from everyone.
The Cancer Resource Center makes life a little easier and less scary for people whose lives are affected by cancer.
We are a local, independent, non-profit organization and when you make a donation to this event, you’re making a gift to YOUR community. All of our services are provided free of charge to community members and we depend on the Walkathon & 5K Run for more than one-third of our operating budget. Your support truly makes a difference.
Thank you for helping to ensure that no one faces cancer alone.
#CRCWalkRun2019 Photos from past Walk/5K Runs!