We’ve compiled some especially helpful resources about each common type of cancer. We encourage you to browse through these sites because they present information in slightly different ways. We’re also happy to research specific questions for you. Please call us at 277-0960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Sources of Information
- National Cancer Institute: What You Need to Know about Cancer of the Pancreas
- Medline Plus: Pancreatic Cancer
- American Cancer Society: Pancreatic Cancer
- MacMillan Cancer Support (Great Britain): Pancreatic Cancer
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Patient Guidelines: Pancreatic Cancer
National Support Organizations