It’s our life saving mission and we’re bringing it to you! #mobilmammography
Tuesday, November 26, from 1pm – 7pm
Ithaca Free Clinic
521 W. Seneca St., Ithaca, NY
We will be providing digital screening mammograms with 3D technology for women 35 years and older:
To schedule an appointment, and preregister, please call:
Lourdes Hospital Central Scheduling: (607) 798-5723
- Scheduled appointments take approximately 15 minutes. Walk-on individuals welcome, though it is strongly suggested that you call ahead and make an appointment.
- You do not need an order if it has been over one year since your last mammogram
- You have no current breast issues
- Results will be sent directly to your health care provider
- We are available to both Lourdes and non Lourdes patients.
- New York residents ages 40-64 without health insurance qualify to receive free breast cancer screenings.
- Insured and uninsured pat
ients welcome, but if you have health insurance, you must have a photo ID and health insurance card available.
- You may be eligible for no cost or low cost cancer screenings. To find out if you qualify or for more information:
Cortland/Tompkins County Cancer Services Program: (607) 758-5523
- Lourdes also offers a financial assistance program. For more information:
Lourdes Patient Financial Assistance: (607) 584-5522