Being diagnosed with cancer is like entering a distant country where you don’t understand the language or the local customs.
We’re here to guide you to information and resources.
- Cancer Support Services Guide
- Local Support Groups
- On-line Support Groups
- Peer to Peer Program
- Finding a Counseling Professional
- Organizations similar to the Cancer Resource Center across the country
- Information in languages other than English
- Bob Riter’s Cancer Columns
- Wigs & other head covers
- Resources for Caregivers
- Travel Assistance – Local
- Travel Assistance – Out of Town
- Complementary and Alternative Care
- National Cancer Organizations
- Cancer terminology
- Facebook Live ~ Videos from Living Well with Cancer Workshops
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please call us at 277-0960, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help.