Free Medical & Nutritional Supplies

Medical Supplies

If you require nutritional supplements such as Ensure or Glucerna but have difficulty paying for them, you may qualify for assistance from the manufacturers of these products. A clearinghouse for these programs is the Partnership for Prescription Assistance. (888-477-2669)

The Oley Foundation is a good resource for tube feeding supplies. (518-262-2230)

CRC is ONLY accepting nutritional beverage donations (Boost, Ensure, etc.), not medical supplies.

Here are some possible local resources to donate your supplies to: 

TST BOCES Nursing School: Frances Horner <>


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.